SAUDI NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION
Merex Investment set to turn City Walk, The Beach and La Mer into a home of fireworks, entertainment and dining offerings for Saudi National Day
- The move is in line with this year’s theme for Saudi National Day “This is our Home” where Merex Investment aims to host multiple experiences to remember
- Folkloric Saudi dances such as Harbiya will take place at City Walk and fireworks will take place at The Beach
Dubai-UAE -23 September: As the UAE gears up to celebrate the 92nd Saudi National Day, Merex Investment, the owner and operator of City Walk, The Beach and La Mer, is set to entertain visitors with fireworks, entertainment and discounts on selected outlets across its three destinations.
Across the three iconic destinations, diners will be able to choose from a variety of options to celebrate Saudi National Day in style such as taking in the backdrop of the Arabian Gulf with a fireworks display at The Beach, experience Saudi culture by watching the Harbiya dance routine at City Walk and avail on special offers across selected F&B and retail outlets.
Shahram Shamsaee, CEO of Merex Investment, said: “Citizens of Saudi Arabia living or visiting the UAE will feel right at home when they celebrate this year’s Saudi National Day across our destinations. To help mark the occasion and encourage the community to get involved, we will be offering fireworks at The Beach and entertainment at City Walk that will give visitors a weekend to remember.
“At Merex Investment, we are committed to deliver unrivalled experiences in Dubai and we believe through our Saudi National Day celebrations that this will be an exciting part of our line-up of events and activations this year.”
At City Walk, visitors can expect to see a range of offers across the destination. For families looking to immerse their children into the culture of Saudi Arabia, La La land will be hosting a 2 hour KSA party with free kids meals for AED 90 on 23 – 24 September. Kids will also be able to enjoy 1 hour entry to the soft play area with free face painting for AED 52.5. Visitors can also be expected to be entertained with the folkloric Saudi dance – Harbiya – at City Walk from 6pm on Saudi National Day.
Other offers at City Walk include:
- LaSoul – 15% discount on all products from 23 – 25 September
- Perla Dermatology Clinic – 25% off all services from 10 – 30 September
- Saffron Yummyland – Buy one get one free on all sweet boxes from 23 – 25 September
- Sisters Beauty Lounge – 23% off on all services excluding retail products or in conjunction with any other offers from 23 – 25 September
- Tamrah – Receive AED 100 worth of products when you spend AED 500 from 23 – 25 September
- Xhair Lounge – Get a men’s facial, haircut and beard shave for AED 350 from 23 – 25 September
- AlRawi Medical Center – 20% off on all services excluding offers on other promotions from 23 – 25 September
- Caffe Divino – Enjoy a coffee and a choice of a crepe, waffle or mono cake for AED 40 from 23 – 25 September
- BOAZ – Visitors can enjoy a three-course lunch set menu including selected beverages for AED 99 per person on 23 September or a five-course dinner set menu with selected beverages for AED 165 per person
- iOud – Gift hamper to the first 10 customers
- Butcha – Diners can also experience an indulgent three-course Turkish sharing feast for AED 455 for two people on Saudi National Day.
- Speedy Comics – 20% off on comics and all green products (status- funko); Buy 2 t-shirts and get one free and choose four items from the menu for AED 92
- Al Jaber Optical – 50% on the second pair of frame glasses and sunglasses
At The Beach, the destination is offering appetising deals for shoppers and food lovers before experiencing a dazzling fireworks display. Across its retail outlets such as Muji, you will be able to receive 40% off everything from 22 September until 2 October. For Sammy Green, they will be providing an AED 92 discount on all services with a minimum purchase of AED 300, but this is not valid on selling products and hair extensions from 23 – 25 September. Victoria Secret will also be offering a flash sale from 21 – 25 September for selected clothing items with a 2 for AED 150 offer and Carmen will be offering a 15% discount from 23 – 25 September. There will also be special offers at The Beach’s favourite food outlets including Buffalo Wild Wings and Sushi Art. Feast your eyes on a buffalo ranch chicken sandwich alongside fries, a soda and 5 boneless wings for just AED 65 or feast on cheeseburger sliders with two portions of fries, two sodas and five boneless wings for AED 79. At Sushi Art, there will be a special Saudi National Day platter over the weekend with a combination of six salmon avocado rolls, six chicken katsu rolls, six crispy kani rolls, six fried shrimp tempura maki, all for AED 92. If you’re looking for the perfect brunch with a spectacular view of the fireworks, then head to Eataly at the Beach’s All’Italiana brunch at Pavilion at the Beach on Saturday 24 September with friends and family.
At La Mer, there will be three F&B outlets with sales that you don’t want to miss. Investing Room will be offering 20% off on double scoop pistachio ice cream, slivered pistachios, pistachio sauce and exploding whipped cream. At Selfietime Café, Saudi nationals will be eligible for up to 20% for the entire menu when they present their identification. For Caffe Divino, main menu offers will be available across salads and pasta for AED 80 and AED 40 on selected products such as coffee, crepes, waffles and mono cake.
Diners can also continue earning their loyalty points at City Walk, The Beach and La Mer through the first-of-its-kind rewards programme Tickit, which was launched by Dubai Holding. Simply link your credit or debit cards on Tickit, and start earning rewards instantly every time you spend.